Tuesday 20 December 2011

Nemesis Billed for Web Series.

Hello people, I'm back after just finishing up some business. I want to let you know, that it's too early to say but the animation trailer for my online/social media and video platform maybe going for a potential animation web series. Cameron Austin and I are looking into it but depending on the success of my trailer and the comic book series, this is not set in stone, however, we could even be looking at a potential animated TV series. In the meantime, getting both Nemesis the Hunter's Mark and its prequel Nemesis Dawn of a Legend off the ground is my top priority. As you may know, the trailer goes with the package. For the cartoon, we'll just have to see how it goes. Someone came to me about this before, I would like to make one but there's a lot of things to consider like the right script and directors for the job and person who could bring it to life.




Back again soon,




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment