Friday 30 December 2011

Prelude to 2012.

This is not any update, but just a thank you to everyone who stuck by this blog for up to a year now. I am grateful and humbled by to many of you fans that were patient enough to stick by. Breaking into industries such as these is tough, but I can promise you that I am close with reaching that goal. I will still blog updates whenever they come up and I am not going to just leave the film project alone. If I will have to get just 1k or just a few £100 to get this show rolling, I will do it. Not that it has gone to do that, but if it goes on that road, so be it. It will be the best ever spent and make no mistake, the quality will be sound. As for the Nemesis comic, let's just say it's moving as I want it to. These may take time, but it will be worth the wait. Be prepared for a lot coming this year than ever before, particularly in Spring. I'll be blogging like crazy.


Have a happy new year,




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment