Sunday 1 April 2012

Killer Heels latest News.

What's up, fans? Just here to let you know about the shenanigans with Killer Heels. I am told the short film will be screened at the Cannes Film Festival. Again, I'm being tight lipped about that, but I'm saying that I'm proud of how it is looking up. I can't wait to see the finished product and I am confident from the way it is written that it should be brilliant. Although, what is on the blueprint, does not mean its going to be up to scratch in the actual big screen. There are many factors even the average moviegoer can point out. At some point, I will post up some tutorials about how to create your own comic book and graphic novel? This will likely be after I post up the Documentary: Independent Artists sometime in May.


Later on,




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment