Sunday 25 March 2012

Update Video #2.

This is my second update video for all of my projects. Sorry for the lateness, it took awhile to process on Youtube, but it's right here. The Flyplann interview has been shot but is just being edited at the moment. I got some more news for you apart from what I'm about to tell you here. 4 months ago, I shot a documentary about independent artists and it is being edited right now, it is about how artists in the music industry struggle between signing a record deal or acting out on their own. That will come up here soon and is almost finished. In the video, I'm talking about what is going on between the Go Wonders Team with all the projects I mentioned, about Nemesis the Hunter's Mark#1 and both my EP, Rule's Broken and my mix-tape, Breakin' Da Rules. Don't be shy, take a look.





That's it for now later,




- Written by Andre Farquharson




No comments:

Post a Comment