Thursday 15 March 2012

Update Video.

Look out for the update video coming on March 25th about everything tied with the current projects the Go Wonders Team are doing including some of my work. Hardest to Survive is back on track, all I can reveal on that is there is still going to be test shoots for the film. More details on the short film will be talked about on my upcoming video and on my next Director's Cut Journal. Read the past few Director's Cuts to get up to date with the progress on that project. I will cover what is going on at the moment with Nemesis the Hunter's Mark comic, the animation trailer and Nemesis Dawn of a Legend books and other features around that as well. My target release date for both comics will be revealed in the update video.


For now, good bye.




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment