Sunday 22 April 2012

Director's Cut: Hardest to Survive part 7.

Hello again, to my seventh Director's Cut for Hardest to Survive. My last news on this was on my update video in March. Time has certainly flew, and we're now near the end of April. This year, the short film will continue where it left off with the test shoots. I can't say too much, but I can say that I'm gathering a lot of new team players in the fold. I am looking for a new fresh start and to learn from the past and so far it is looking promising. Sometime in May, I am scheduled to have a meeting with a media studio called Nuttylenz. In partnership with Nuttylenz, LD Studios and Frontier plan a host of ideas involving the look of the film and how we plan to play out in the long run. I am close to finalising the budget and after test shoots, we should hopefully start production in July 2012.

Until then I will let you know what's going on,



Take Care,



- Written by Andre Farquharson



No comments:

Post a Comment