Friday 13 April 2012

Ezee Media Online Series Moved Ahead.

The untitled Ezee Media project for the spy-drama online Pilot are moving ahead, I am not certain about the ramifications but we definitely want to make it. There isn't much I can say on the status of its production but it's in the early stages of production. I can't wait to see what Ezee can deliver from the next draft when I see it. At the moment, I am looking forward to Maria Orsutzu to hand me her wash of colour for the 1st issue of the adrenaline pumping miniseries, Nemesis the Hunter's Mark. Jstaarz and I just filmed a scene of Writer's Block with more to come. I will commit to the next draft of the Pilot after I have tied up a few loose strings in my schedule. Next post is my thoughts on the Smallville comic for issue 1 that was released online today on Friday 13th April.



Have a good weekend,




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment