Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Next Chapter...

Okay, people. I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I am slowly working on covers for issue 8, 9 and 10 but my main computer is down which is causing problems. Due to all the snow that is going around this Winter lately, it might take some time before I can load them up. Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#11 and#12 scripts are nearly ready but they have been re-scheduled for next Friday. The bad news is that due to how my schedule, method, lateness and expectations of this monthly web comic is, the series is going to wrap up at issue 14. Don't worry, though, I've always planned to wrap it up in fourteen issues. I am sure most of you dedicated fans who have read from the beginning must of read #10 where I haven't put a cover up for yet. As you can see, Henry's character by now has got what he wanted at a price and in the last story arc of this series "The Dual Line" we see how he gets on in the aftermath of his battle. I am not gonna say my goodbye's yet, but I want to say thank you for putting the trouble to read my stuff I have up here. I am very grateful, however, this is not over.

I have already made plans to re-print all fourteen issues back to back in printed form which are written by me of course along with the detailed art handed to by Rommel Fabian with me covering the layouts and new covers and some others in my team doing chores with my book. I am not sure when these all will be re-released but it's hopefully in mid 2011 and I'm not sure in what format, whether it will be in hard cover/soft cover graphic novel, a prestige book or collected items. One treat I got for you is to look out for the new comic book, which starts a new chapter I call Nemesis the Hunter's Mark with the first edition of #1 printed sometime in Jan 2011. I already completed the scripts for this, I am working on the pencils with comic book artist from Argentina, Julio Falkenhagen, while I'll be doing inks, my bro Kieron Boothe is doing the colours and Rommel Fabian is taking on lettering duty. That's enough from me, for now.I have a synopsis for issue 11 down below and I will be putting up a flash trailer of the new series very soon. They have been story-boarded, just sorting out the program to use them with.



Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#11






The Dual Line: Part 1 of 4: Tactics.



"Two years since the battle that changed his life forever, Henry now has recently been cared for his nervous breakdown and is back at university. At 21, many of his friends and loved ones have grown older and he is quite lonesome. However, when an unknown foe that seems to come from his past returns with a message 'You lied to us, your blood will be paid in full' Henry's fate is now faced with the responsibility to bring down the mysterious T.K. before the master conspirator poses grave consequences towards the people he cares about and possibly his hometown. Meanwhile, his one time best friend turned rival, Ryan Mitchell guest stars this episode with Maria Francisco who has come back from her country in Puerto Rico, Carolina. Mitchell heads into the path of darkness after the stresses that inhabit his years are out of his control. With Henry unable to remember a fraction of his memories from the last vital points in his journey and is now the victim of multiple personalities - an entity known as The Shadow Man grows more powerful - corrupting the very nature that makes him a human. In each of us is light and dark but who is a hero or villain for good? Will Henry find the capacity to be the hunter who he is meant to be?"




- Written by Andre Farquharson






No comments:

Post a Comment