Wednesday 8 December 2010

Episodes delay & Hardest to Survive update!!!



Fans, it's been a really busy week this December. I have just finished a unit in my studies and I got a lot on my plate for English course work, I just don't get no break. I can't wait till Christmas, finally, anyway enough chat. I got some more sad news, episodes 11 and 12 are put off for another two weeks until I can get my act together in sorting out my covers but my computer is still getting fixed. Damn, so for now, just keep checking for the covers on past issues they should be available very soon. The scripts for those new issues are being re-written and I'm working on covers for them. Okay, now as with Hardest to Survive film, the clip will be shot. Again, sorry for the delay, it would have been done quicker if the people who are in charge of the editing room did not let us go. That will all change soon, Ezee Media and Frontier Entertainment is cutting ties with Artefacts Edutainment due to complications.

Well that's it for me, I'll be back with more blogs. Check out Kbon Reviews in the meantime he is doing film reviews for 'Buried' 'The Social Network' and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I will be releasing artwork for my upcoming comic book series Nemesis the Hunter's Mark, which includes character sketches, previews and concept art by different graphic artists' such as myself, Julio Fulkenhagen and Dean Richards soon. A teaser page of this will be out by the last issue of this web comic series. Get ready for the big hunt of a life time.



Take Care,






- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment