Friday 31 December 2010

Episode Twelve: Abandoned.

New year's eve, 2010 has officially ended and I am looking forward to the start of 2011. Big things are going to happen this year, ignore the stuff on the news about defecit and cuts just relax and enjoy the moment of a brand new day. I have the script for Nemesis Dawn of a Legend issue 12, my computer is now fixed so I can return to work on my covers and should be up pretty soon. Expect issue 13 to be out on the 7th January and issue 14 on the 14th 2011. Julio Falkenhagen, co-artist and designer of Nemesis the Hunter's Mark has started doing the pages of the book. I may send a good bonus preview as a treat. Well, it has been great year and I leave you all to enjoy the script down below. Those who read the summary for the final two issues, writing is getting sorted for them and look out for Hardest to Survive film, which I should be doing very soon. There is a few things I have to sort out before I get back to shooting the clip, but I promise you will expect two clips shortly, an extended clip of the first and the new one.


https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B602QQJcnSFcZGNkZWY5ZjYtMDBmYy00MTZmLWFkZTYtYjk5MjE2Zjk5N2Ey&sort=name&layout=list&num=50





Have a happy new year everyone,





- Written by Andre Farquharson

2 comments:

  1. I'M ENJOYING READING THE SCRIPT.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR ANDRE. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the kind words, Meng.

    I'm glad you enjoy reading the script!!!

    Happy new year Meng :)

    ReplyDelete