Thursday 23 December 2010

Episode Eleven: Tactics.

It's Christmas Eve, and I have decided to let you know what's happening this coming year in 2011. The extended clip for Hardest to Survive is on it's way, followed by clip 2, which should be posted on this blog sometime at the start of January. They are finished, and only need are going through an editing process. Filming of clip three will start in about two weeks as it has been delayed last week due to the snow. I am searching for more extras, if you are an actor/actress and believe you have the ability to become part of the next auditions in 2011 contact me through my blog or go on contacts and send an email to: andre1993farquha@yahoo.co.uk. Hardest to Survive is now on Facebook, if you are a user on that channel search for the ads and be a fan.

Finally, I will send out a gallery on the comic book miniseries, Nemesis the Hunter's Mark on January 18th after Nemesis Dawn of a Legend issue 14 is released. Dean Richards has completed work on the front cover and it looks fantastic. Julio Falkenhagen, co-artist on the book finished samples on the pages and will send me layouts for me to pencil. As for the covers for the web, I will do the rest later. I have posted the script of issue 11 right here as a treat. My computer has not been fixed yet, so until I get that sorted I can't post anymore front covers. However, the person who is supposed to do it has contacted me and said it is ready and should bring it over by tomorrow. Anyway, read the script and have a merry Christmas people.



Look out for the first issue of Nemesis the Hunter's Mark, keep posting and comment on the work I am doing. Thank you, bye.





- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment