Saturday 20 November 2010

Upcoming Events.

Fans, its been a long week and I had to cancel my shoot of a new clip for the Hardest to Survive due to a messed up schedule. However, the new clip should be available soon and I will be releasing an extended version of the first clip shown that is finished but there's small details that I will need to add to make this perfect. I hope you all liked the clip that I put up on my blog, you can also see it on youtube and facebook groups. See the links below:














Support the Hardest to Survive community with your help, there are extras for the film still wanted, if you are either an actor/actress or want be a part of the film crew just follow me on blogger and on Facebook to have a chance of being involved with creating something new.


I have yet to start doing cover art for Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#9 and #10 but issue 8 should be available sometime tommorow in the afternoon. Whereas I am working on the script for #11 and it will be released in the 3rd December and #12 next Friday in 10th December 2010. I will post a synopsis for that by next week.



Laterz,





- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment