Tuesday 9 November 2010

Hardest to Survive clip 1.

It's finally here, the clip for The Hardest to Survive. This is under a minute long but the characters playing is Eugene Osei as Trey and Nicholas Marshall as Remo. I directed this and Mathu helped with the editing. If you are a Facebook viewer go on groups and type in Hardest to Survive on the address bar and you should find a page dedicated to our upcoming film. This is where you can see news feeds, meet people who like it and view, images, applications or clips on there. See the clip below and tell me what you think. I am shooting another clip next Saturday and should be posting another one by this Friday or the next. I hope you lot enjoyed your half term break as I have, did not really go to any bonfire night but I spent time with my family and chilled out. The film will be distributed by Artefacts Edutainment and will be produced by Ezee Media, Lil Dre studios and Frontier Entertainment. Have a good time.



Peace







- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment