Thursday 4 November 2010

Episode Ten: Phyrric Victory.

Yo, this is me again here with the script of Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#10. I hope you like the stills I put on Tuesday well you can see the clip on Facebook. Type in Hardest to Survive on the page and you should be able to see any news feeds that come up there. Here is now the last part of my second arc "A Blank Slate". I'm still having problems with Photoshop, so far, I have inked issue 8 and I am starting issue 9 and 10. By the middle of November I am going to do recaps of the storyline from issue 5 to 10 on Facebook. The cover art should be released then, there's no excuse for not being for you fans so I'm going to promise that it will be up very soon. Enjoy the comic book script and remember what I told you about subscribing for the movie that should be coming out sometime in Spring 2011, Principal Photography is scheduled to start in February 2011.








The next arc will be called "The Dual Line" and consists of four issues, it takes place two years after the events of "A Blank Slate" with Henry Jackson now 21 years of age now living peacefully in his Brooklyn apartment. Ryan Mitchell, his one time friend turned arch rival, plus his ex-girlfriend, Maria Francisco makes an appearance since many episodes back. Tucker and his gang, Cashmere, returns in a big way as Jackson slowly becomes the hunter who he is meant to be. Now that he learned who he really is and the nature of his great powers, having experienced his own father's world of murder and deception, Jackson is now in the darkest hour as he dwells on and suppresses the strong emotions in his terrible past. A line has been cut and in order for him to move on and forge a new identity that distances from his father's assignation, he must face his inner demons.





- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment