Friday 26 August 2011

Birmingham Comic Con: 2011.

Everyone, just so you know I just reached Birmingham last night and I'm heading over to the comic-con today in the morning. The update will be coming most likely this week and I'm getting prepared for my last year of six form next week. It's been a tough year, I'm sill waiting for all of my results to come through and so far it's looking good. I will try ad upload the update as soon as I can and I'm working on the interview with Jordan O'Connor plus the introduction video will come through. I will be meeting the likes of Dave Gibbons and Doug Braithwaite at the event. Here are pictures taken of where the location in Birmingham was around the location and during the event around it. Sadly, Mark Millar couldn't turn up at the event due to unforeseen health problems and I wanted to get one of my "The Ultimate's" books and "Wanted" signed.








- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment