Tuesday 9 August 2011

Interlude IV.

A lot of things have been taking place in the past week, those of you who are from the UK know what I'm talking about. This is the riots that have shaken not only the majority of London but Manchester, Birmingham, Coventry and Bristol. The riots had really messed up the schedule and unfortunately I had to cancel the Summer Arts Event this Friday. Do not worry though, when I get the opportunity, I will host another Q&A but it would most likely be during the Autumn. In spite of this, I have reports that Jordan O'Connor, the animator, agreed to get involved with an interview with Ezee Media and LD Studios. This along with an update video on the projects I am busy on plus an introduction video are coming online on my Youtube channel. On my next post, I will reveal who is the actor who is going to lend his voice to Henry Jackson's character in his teenage years in Nemesis the Hunter's Mark animation trailer.



Be safe and stay alert,




- Written by Andre Farquharson

2 comments:

  1. were da hell is da new chapter always using excuses fuk u man give me the new chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, there's no need to be rude. The new chapter is almost finished.

    ReplyDelete