Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nemesis teaser trailer.


Everyone taking a good holiday this summer? Well, I have not got time for that this year, but I am taking breaks whenever I get the chance. Printing for issue 1 of Nemesis the Hunter's Mark has been sorted and my production team is about to make the order. I am trying my best to get colour notes done. Kieron Boothe is back to work, once I have sent him the notes colour will be washed over and should expect a release date very soon. It is definitely going to be released over in the summer, for now, here is the sneak peek of cover art of issue 2 done by Dean Richards and the synopsis of that particular issue is below. Amazing, right? There should be a little bit of insight over this creative process planned when you pick issue 1.


Nemesis the Hunter's Mark#2


Part two of seven: Freedom short-lived.


“COVER ART by DEAN RICHARDS, SCRIPT, LAYOUTS & INKS by ANDRE FARQUHARSON, PENCILS by JULIO FALKENHAGEN, COLOURS by JUANMAR STUDIOS AND LETTERS by ROMMEL FABIAN NEMESIS THE HUNTER’S MARK © written and created by ANDRE FARQUHARSON. Charged with a crime he did not commit, Henry goes on the run, having spoken with his uncle about his inheritance along with an ancient curse which inhabited the family, and discovering his father was a mobster who had abused his power for personal gain. He is approached by a man behind shadows after being strung up in a Brazilian jail who offers to drop charges in return for favours he cannot resist. Having returned to the United States, Henry investigates how he came to be, meanwhile a shadowy organization and covert agency is fast on his tracks.”


In regards to my anime trailer, I am casting someone a child actor to play the 9 years old version of the titular character, Henry Jackson/The Nemesis. I am in need of an teenage one as well alongside Courtney Starr who is playing the 24/25-year old protagonist. I have not filmed the interview with one of the animators who is attached to this project, Jordan O'Connor, but you can click on the link address below.


Baring in mind he is a 3D animator, these are works he has done and it does not necessarily mean he will go and then adapt his skills which should affect my vision. My animation will blend 2D hand drawn animation with computer programmes to create American-Japanese influenced anime. A theme song will be produced by UK Hip Hop band "Triple Darkness" member J Tha Exodus and will be performed by British Hip Hop artist "4 Real". For those who are not aware of his music, his video is below. Anyone interested in his channel ask and I will send you a link to his channel but I have to ask him permission.




Trailer aside for now, I have found a possible candidate to replace Richard O'keffe in the role of Nate in the upcoming Hardest to Survive film. I will get back on that later, next week I will post another blog on how my 2011 mix-tape Breakin' Da Rules is coming along and have an update on how my projects is going on a You Tube video.

Later on bloggers,




- Written by Andre Farquharson




No comments:

Post a Comment