Monday 4 July 2011

Breakin' Da Rules (2011) Mix-tape


With the comic book series in production and the short animation micro-series of Nemesis the Hunter's Mark in development, it seems everything is flowing nicely. Spoke to a writer/business advisor last Thursday and she told me about managing your time and not feel overloaded, which is true. The problem is if I feel I'm not doing anything, I get bored and get lazy. Hardest to Survive has been met with hiccups but not as bad as The New Kid. I'm doing my best to get Jstaarz's project off the ground and I think I've found the right actor who is not a waste of time and money who may pull it off. As executive producer of this project, I can only do what I can. I got a person to speak to about today. The man behind Seventh Wonder Films, watch out for the feature film Blake starring Courtney Starr. I got a treat for you coming up this week.

The good news is college is almost over and I have handed in the majority of my work and did exams. So, it means more drinks for me :) and I get more free time. I'm also investing in two new cameras, Canon's, and try get my hands on a Sony Z1 or HD1. The film will start I think Principal Photography 3 days after the Captain America film is in cinemas. Okay, that aside, remember that tune I told you about on my graff status. Well Lil Dre is here to say that Ezee and Jstaarz shot a music video on the weekend and I got 2 scenes to do this week. A mix-tape Breakin' Da Rules will be coming out later on this year or probably early next year 2012!!! The official music video is in production and should enter post-production by the end of July. I got a flock of artists' in the underground I'm working with on this mix-tape.


- Written by Andre Farquharson

1 comment: