Monday 11 July 2011

Cast is almost set...


I have been quite busy last week, I been to the London Film and Comic Con in Earl's Court and saw the star of Prison Break as "T-Bag" and Heroes "Samuel Sullivan" Robert Knepper. Asking him about what things has been like since he left Season 4 of Heroes, he replied "Always working and it has been a lot fun". I met up with artists such as Lee Townsend and he among others gave me a lot of good advice about breaking into the comic book industry.

There is a charity I will take part in for the Red Cross for those who were unfortunate victims of the Tsunami in Japan and the Netherlands. It will be a web comic about an unlikely British model from West London who turns out to be a heroine. No further details will be going into the book just yet except that it is currently being written. Also, expect me to be part of the Birmingham Comic Con in this October 2011. This has been my first time in a convention and it was great but I won't lie, it was overwhelming at first. Especially with so many fans in costumes.

Now on with the main project, Nemesis the Hunter's Mark, spoke to Rommel Fabian and he is finishing off the last half of issue 1 in lettering, Dean Richards has just sent me cover art for issue 2 and I'm trying to finish my share of colour notes. I should be meeting Kieron Boothe about doing some colour. The cast for the animation trailer is almost done, with the actor to play Uncle Phil being searched for around the globe. I am in the middle of polishing a script from my editor for the cartoon and I am finding some more animators for the job to pull this one off. There are meetings to discuss but arrangements will be met.

I'm coming back with an interview of one of the animators, his name is Jordan O'Connor and the synopsis for issue 2.



- Written by Andre Farquharson




No comments:

Post a Comment