Tuesday 15 November 2011

Shoot Your Story Winner.



Remember the Shoot Your Story event I told you about quite some time ago for Lewisham Council in association with the Wake Up team? Well, two weeks ago, a ceremony was hosted at the Civic Suite for the runners up and prize winners. It was for participants to film a 2 minute film showing how people are doing something for the community and showcasing their directing skills. I would like to say in first place was Matthew Easy from Ezee Media who got a chance to get work experience in film production company and see many celebrities. I give him a round of applause for that. In second place was someone from a community center, I apologise for not remembering his name and I made it to third place. Both of us won prizes too and was really good. I thank everyone for inviting me there.





Later fans,





- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment