Monday 14 November 2011

Interlude V.

Welcome back, fans. I hope you enjoyed The New Kid Pilot last week, there will be more from Jstaarz like that very soon. I have spoke to Kieron Boothe about the colours and it is going to be sorted out this week. Another thing as well is remember the T-shirts I promised, well I finally have somewhere I can get them. It will take awhile to sort out the ones for Hardest to Survive short film but I can do the ones for Nemesis the Hunter's Mark. Expect it to be done soon and not only that, Hoodie's will be done too. Winter is fast approaching and I'm sure many of you would like some clothing for this Christmas. I will announce the market place where you pick up the items sometime in December. Prices will be on my website, so look out for that. As for the anime trailer, I am set to visit the lead animator shortly where I am to present storyboards. Issues of the Nemesis the Hunter's Mark series will be scheduled bi-monthly.



Take Care,




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment