Wednesday 2 November 2011

Rule's Broken EP.

As I said before in my update video, I'm going to release two different discs of music. One is a mixtape called "Breakin' Da Rules" in 2012 and the other is an EP called "Rule's Broken". At the moment, I've recorded a few tracks for the mixtape and a couple for the EP. I've wrote tons for Breakin' Da Rules and just did another for "Rule's Broken". Of course the recordings have to be mastered and then mixed, which is an ongoing process at the moment. The music video for "She's a Piffy" on my mixtape has been shot, but needs to be edited.

The name up there is for the EP, but I want to talk a little bit about the mixtape. Its Hip Hop/Grime/Rap but has a little bit of Alternative tracks on there, its concept is mainly about a coming of age where I grew up and how I started to become rebellious as I grew older and mainly struggles. I can't tell you all of who will be on the mixtape, most are pretty unknown but one of them I mentioned is Blaze Barnation. I'll be working on a track with him soon. Just look out for my other track "My Sweetness" on my Youtube channel by a singer who is set to appear on X-Factor next year.


I'll be coming back to comic next week,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment