Thursday 20 October 2011

The New Kid update.

I know it's been long, but The New Kid finally is up and running! Someone else is doing the lead role for the new kid and is replacing Sean Marquis. Scripts are ready and it's time to rehearse, shooting may take place next weekend in time for November. There is nothing more I can say on the project except that the newcomer and Jstaarz's decision was unexpected but exciting at the same time, this actor is an unknown of course. This week I am holding a meeting about my short film news on how that pans out will be on my 5th part of Hardest to Survive, Director's Cut. Casting has finished on the animation trailer for Nemesis the Hunter's Mark, storyboards have begun and I am due to have a meeting with one of the managers for the animators very soon.

Keep blogging,


- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment