Friday 28 October 2011

Mother of Rising Legend Cast.


I want to confirm from recent updates that is coming from the new animation trailer, on the upcoming comic book series, Nemesis the Hunter's Mark, last time I told you casting has been finished and that the person to play Henry's mother has been cast. Well, today I want to let you know a little bit about our daring actress, Louisa Benjamin. She is a decent actress, warming and passionate. Though, before I get back to you about that I want to let you all know that the website http://www.nemesisthehunter.co.uk is going through some changes and more stuff will be added later on in the year.

Actor, presenter and performer, Louisa is a talented and versatile artist who consistently delivers high standards in all aspects of her work. Professionally trained and experienced Louisa has performed as an actor on stage and T.V. and more recently as a stand up comedian. Spontaneous and dynamic, Louisa has a personality that is outgoing and engaging, fun to work with yet committed and professional.

Aside from her creative abilities Louisa works and supports young homeless people to achieve their aspirations and to succeed within their own day to day lives.

There were many actresses billing for the role of Henry's mother but I chose Louisa because she had fit the kind of voice I was looking for. I wasn't looking for an accent as such but someone who could nail her character, who could bring Henry's light-hearted nature onto the surface. Even though this role is short, its the mother who influences his decision to become who he is destined to become in the future. I spoke with Louisa by phone call as I was not having much luck in finding the right person who could take on a minor role.

This woman has energy and vigor, and hope she does well in more shows.


Be back soon,



- Written by Andre Farquharson



No comments:

Post a Comment