Wednesday 26 October 2011

Director's Cut: Hardest to Survive part 5.

Everyone, welcome back to my blog. I am here to discuss what is going on with the short film, Hardest to Survive. Well, I'm afraid the long awaiting film will have to take a back seat for a while longer as plans shall move forward to be released sometime next year in 2012. The reason is due to unforeseen technical difficulties which have delayed production this Autumn and pre-production not yet accomplished. Test shoots were supposed to be completed a while ago from this Summer but it was not possible, my plans are to complete them by the end of this year and start production from February to March 2012 for a Spring release. I have discussed my overall plans with the rest of the team from Ezee Media and they are in agreement to go ahead with this decision. I hosted a meeting last week with all the actors about this to sort out the problem and I am looking to share all of their comments around to tackle this situation.

Although, this is unfortunate, do not worry I am getting more assistance from other studios and investors willing to donate and finance this project. I seek to change people's minds about problems we face in the climate now such as distress, peer pressure and more stuff affecting young people today. The good news is Jstaarz's project The New Kid is ready to start filming this week so at least you have some kind of treat for many to look out for. Also, I got news from a friend of Rommel's who is lettering my comic book series and he has had trouble of his own which has slightly impacted my progress on Nemesis the Hunter's Mark. He experienced some technical glitches as well, I am getting in contact with him as soon as possible in order to get things in motion. However, the animated trailer based on this is going smoothly. I will come back with a small brief on who is playing Henry's mother.


I'll be right back,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment