Friday 30 September 2011

Nemesis issue 1 is 2 months from Print

Nemesis the Hunter's Mark issue 1 should hopefully be ready for print by November, I promise I will let you know what is going on with the progress later on in the week. I will be attending the Comic-Con in London in October. By the end of the month, I will let you know where and when to pick up your copy. I apologise for the hold up, but you will not have to worry about that soon. It will be in your hands and around the net very soon. As for who is going to publish it, that is top secret, I'm keeping all of that hush until I get things on the ball right and pitched in the court. I will constantly update all of you fans on the news and on the terms and conditions around Facebook pages and groups plus on twitter as well www.twitter.com/lildre_cains. For more information, go on the website http://www.nemesisthehunter.co.uk/. News should be available to you as soon as possible.



Join the hunt people,




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment