Monday 12 September 2011

Update Video.

Everyone, I'm back with an update video of my progress in all of my projects. Those who saw my Shoot Your Story introduction video that was for Wake Up. Competition ended last week and the runners up receive praise while the winner gets special prizes. Aside from that, here is the video which details what is going on with Nemesis the Hunter's Mark issue 1 and the animation trailer, Hardest to Survive short film, Breakin' the Rules mix-tape and The New Kid Pilot. All of the information that you need to know is on this video. Before I finish off, check out the man behind Kbon Reviews who has just finished a review for Rise of the Planet of the Apes. He switched back to music and is taking on Blaze Barnation's mix-tape, Barnation World. I'm coming back with the interview with Jordan O'Connor and more details on the upcoming October 2011 Comic-Con.





Peace out,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment