Friday 22 October 2010

Half Term Break....


Fans, I had a really tiring but good time yesterday, Jstaarz managed to edit bits of the clip and it is descent so far. It took some time for rendering but he did a good job. Editing will continue next Thursday and the preview should be uploaded on this site pretty soon. Now that I'm on break, I can finally relax after six weeks of studying. Speaking of which, it gives me some free time in order to update this site every now and again. I got some more news for all of you, I plan to start filming and principal photography sometime in early 2011. There's lots of big things happening that I don't want to spoil yet, and that will be something I won't reveal until sometime during the end of the year around Winter. If and when it goes to plan, then I'll spit out the news on what's going on. So far, it's too early to confirm but it involves a large team. For now, I will be focusing on the cover art that you deserve. Again, I am sorry it's not up yet but I'm a very busy guy. Before you cut my throat for this one let me say that Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#9 is out next Friday 29/10/10 and #10 will be out the following week on 05/11/10. Those issues will be key to a big event coming on the horizon, as I have promised, I will do some more images for my Bios page.




Peace,




- Written by Andre Farquharson


No comments:

Post a Comment