Tuesday 12 October 2010

Good News with The Hardest to Survive!!!

I got some great news for The Hardest to Survive, I found two more parts in the main cast for the short film. Due to results in last weeks auditions in October 7th 2010, I finally came up with a few people who could fill in the rest of that group apart from the ones I have mentioned at least many weeks ago. I will reveal all of them and provide a mug shot of them on this blog after I release a teaser clip from the actual film. I have many options to consider those as extras and supporting characters, but I still have some more auditions to sort out. I had two meetings, the last one was on Tuesday where I spoke with my advisor with Mathu Ezee and Jstaarz on what direction I should take. I shot the clip on Saturday 9th October and my team will be editing the footage this Thursday. Hopefully it should be out by this week or next.

The web comic, Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#9 will be out this October 29th and issue #10 is going to be out sometime on November 5th 2010. That will be the end of the "A Blank Slate" story arc, I just finished the first draft of the script of #9, which is called Whisper. My tenth episode will be titled "The Pyrrhic Victory" and will end the second arc in a big way. Issue 8 "Blood and Bullets" has been released but I am sorry that I haven't finished the cover art for that issue yet. It should be up there by this Friday plus you can go and check all of my artwork on Deviant Art because I am starting to fill up my gallery with a lot of different stuff on there. You can go and see the link to it now on my site then I say I can get someone to post the cover art soon. There is another clip by Ja Ja Soze, a great artist in Grime that Mathu Ezee did for him, he sent me the link I'll post it this week.





Laterz,






- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment