Monday 18 October 2010

Ja Ja Soze: "Own Thing" Official video

Hope you had a good time this October, I will like to note that editing of The Hardest to Survive teaser will be shown either next week or during the weekend. My team have already started capturing the clips and we have to render some of them. What I have got to show you, to celebrate Black History Month, I've decided to post a music video on this blog by a well known artist called Ja Ja Soze, a Grime artist from Brixton. He is quite popular around his area, it features me plus the actress, Yasine Burell, who is signed up for playing the role of Shanna in my film. Have a listen and tell me what you think. It has been shot, courtesy of Mathu Ezee. The cover art for issue 8 of the comic Nemesis Dawn of a Legend should be put up this weekend but you can look at the script in my other column below. I had a deal with another graphic designer, his name is Kieron, at the moment, he's busy but he agreed to work on the artwork I am doing also, he is a good colourist I met up yesterday to discuss some new projects coming out next year. There's more to come next week, so I'll let you know what's up very soon like a flash animation trailer for the Nemesis and where's it going to go from there onwards. I got big plans for this 2011, for the rest of '10 it will be great. I will not be posting up that clip until around mid or late November because of work.








See yah





- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment