Wednesday 26 May 2010

New Announcement Video!!

Hey guys, on Sunday I posted a synopsis about the film The Hardest to Survive which is coming out this year. I said that I will post out a video on T-Shirts as promotions for this film and the comic book, Nemesis Dawn of a Legend, that I am releasing tommorow. Well here are the details on how to get involved. The video gives you a little feel of what we are doing, however, all information is down below that is not in the clip I have.



How to join?



1. On my blog just click "Follow" and keep being part of this blog I set up.


2. Support the projects that I am doing and comment.


3. Also spread out to as many friends or family that you know like this.


4. Send me only your email address and number (optional) to find out how to get T-shirts.



And that is really it, make sure you look out for Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#1 you really shouldn't miss it. The first issue of the script for the comic will be posted on Facebook and Devaint Art as well as this site tommorow in the evening between 4-6pm. For those who like entertainment that involve mystery and thriller you will be thrilled.


- Written by Andre Farquharson




No comments:

Post a Comment