Friday 21 May 2010

Launch Date revealed!! A Survival Film!!

The launch date for the comic book scripts have now been revealed. Currently I am doing some re-writes to the scripts. As I have said before, they all will be released monthly. #1 starts the first story arc called "Forthcoming" and it will be released on Friday 28th May 2010 while #2 is released a week later on the 4th June.

Also, expect to see a video, which announces news and stories from a coming of age film that I have been working on called The Hardest to Survive. Every week I will let you know all the latest news on the creative process for the film. The synopsis for the movie will be posted on Facebook and on this site next week. So keep looking on this blog for more details on what is going on.

I will make sure that I constantly come back on this blog to update some material.

- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment