Thursday 27 May 2010

The Experience

I hope that video has been a help to all of you, in order to see the video unfortunately you have to be a Facebook user. I apologise for that, when I was doing the shooting and editing this week I tried uploading it on this site, but I was unable to for some unknown reason. In future when editing and filming videos like this I will be more cautious of what I'm doing when I post. However, there is one thing I have to announce before I grant all of you this experience. Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#1 will be posted on Facebook and Deviant Art, just search it on your engine and it should come up. As of this Friday it will be shown on these sites but as of next week it will only be posted on here just follow the link here or just enter the web address. The reason is for privacy settings on Facebook, but anyway, this should not ruin your overall experience. Enjoy what you take from this and if you need anymore help or information about the promotion just send me a comment and I should get back to you.


Thank you


-Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment