Monday 10 June 2013

New Letterer And Nemesis the Hunter's Mark#1 Complete.

It has been a while since I have made any new announcements but here are some I decided to put out, Nemesis the Hunter's Mark#1 is complete and the other issues are in production. A new letterer is on board and will continue other issues within this series. His name is Kenny Jeffery, his bio and details can be found below. I have not revealed any details surrounding the Creative Arts Program but they will be released shortly, the synopsis for issue 3 will be posted on the Facebook page plus a new, official Twitter page and YouTube channel will be available. More news surrounding the comic and my film projects coming soon.


Kenny Jefferey 

Twitter: @KLJ3





You can follow me here:

Twitter: @lildre_cains





- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment