Thursday 18 October 2012

Young People for Creative Arts program.

I would like to announce I am running a program for the Nemesis the Hunter's Mark project for youth between 14-24 to become part of a collaborative effort to develop brand products for the comic book. I am looking for creative writers, graffiti artists, actors, graphic designers, music producers, singers/vocalists, voice-actors, rappers, lyricists, hair/make-up artists, costume designers, filmmakers, runners, editors, bloggers, promoters, researchers and web designers to contribute. I will be visiting people in schools, colleges and universities to talk about this. I will be giving more details next week, keep visiting this blog to look out for the information.

Ciao for now,

- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment